tisdag 25 oktober 2022

Snögubber from Janneke

Hi, I find it an great honor to be a designer for hÄnglar & Wings .. I made a happy dance when I got an email from Lisa to tell that ♥ Thank you so much Lisa & Marie for this opportunity.


I'm Janneke and I live in the Netherlands, in a small village in the north of the Netherlands.
I'm married with Rinus and work in a garden center in a town nearby.
I do not know excextly how long I made cards but I started with 3d cards and with different techniques. I discovered rubber stamps in 2005 and since then I only use stamps for my cards. Mostly colored with Copics, but I also like to use Zigs, Pencils and Distress ink.You can find a new creation from me every tuesday on this blog and social media.

My Instagram account is janneke_happystampin

 
I used the lovely snowman stamp from the Snögubber stamp set. I stamped her with memento ink on copic coloring paper and colored with Copic markers. After that I cut her out with scissors. For the lay out I used several layers cardstock and beautiful patterned paper. 
 

I used these colors from the Copics: BG23 - BG24 - BG32 - E43 - E44 - R24 - R27 - R29 - W00 - W01 - YR14 - YR15.
 
Have an amazing day ♥

Janneke 

1 kommentar:

CarlavdM sa...

Wat een leuke "eerste" kaart heb je gemaakt als designer voor Hänglar & Wings Janneke.
What a wonderfull 'first' card you made as designer for Hänglar & Wings Janneke.