måndag 13 mars 2023

Fourth month of my diary

 

 Helloooo ! Bonjour !

Welcome to you here on hÄnglar & Wings !

 

* * *
 
For the fourth month of my diary, I choose 3 sets of stamps :

- Clear Stamps - Stora & / Large &

- Clear Stamps - Morotskaniner / Carrot Bunnies

- Clear Stamps - Godiskorg / Candy Basket A7

 
I created the background with acrylic paint and gell press.
I printed stamps with Archival ink, I colored them with my watercolors and I cut them.
I arranged the different pictures and glued them . 
 
The inside pages are decoreted with others stamps :
- Clear Stamps - Apelsiner / Oranges
-Clear Stamps - Håll mitt hjärta / Hold my heart
 
You can see a reel on IG today ;) 
 



 



 
I hope you like it,
It's up to you to create ! 

Have a wonderful day,

Hugs from Sylvie ♥

Inga kommentarer: