måndag 12 juni 2023

Mixmedia cards

 

Hello, Bonjour, my lovely Crafty Friends !

Welcome to you here on hÄnglar & Wings !

 

It's time for mixmedia cards  with Clear Stamps - Sirliga Blad / Neat Leaves

 


  * * * 

I used too Clear Stamps - Siffersoppa / Numbers soup to make the background that I stamped on white gesso.

Words "Today", "Yesterday", "thisday" and "otherday" come from Clear Stamps - Someday

 

I didn't color the leaves, I wanted to keep the vintage look

 

* * * 
 



  
Otherwise, if you love characters, you can add one on the card ;)
 
I have chosen digi-stamps on the webshop, I colored with my watercolors, I cut and put on the card.
 
Here are the digi-stamps I used:


And now, have a new look !!




 

 I hope you enjoyed my project and

 thank you for stopping by

Hugs from Sylvie ♥

Inga kommentarer: