tisdag 20 februari 2024

Påskkaniner by Janneke

Hi and goodmorning, today on the blog a card made by me with the beautiful påskkaniner stamp set. This set is not for sale yet, but you wil find it in de store this friday ♥
 

I could not wait to play with this beautiful new set for Easter. The square card is made of white cardstock and I used the sentiment from the set on it. Then I have added some garn on my card.


In the set you find Easter bunnys but also these eggs. I stamped the egg with memento ink on copic coloring paper and colored them in pastel colors, cut them out and add them on top of the garn. 


I always stamp with memento inkt on copic coloring paper. The numbers of the Copics, I used can be found on the next photo.

 

Have a amazing day, enjoy it ♥

Janneke

Inga kommentarer: