fredag 24 maj 2024

"Cowboy"

Good morning everyone!


Today I got another boys card to show you 😉

I got to play with one the new stamps getting released TODAY, and the first one out 

is a real cutie from HW24522 Kosläpp 💓


The shape of the card is made by using a large die.


The adorable image is coloured with Zig Clean Colour Real Brush, using the colours: 
074, 069, 230, 067, 601, 068, 302 and 305.


The texts on the front are also from the same set of stamps - HW24522 Kosläpp


The insides of the card, have the same layout as the front.
The text inside the card is from an earlier stamp set, that unfortunately is no longer in sale 😢

  

I hope you find some inspiration in my card, and please do take a look at the new stamps released 
in the shop later today 💕

I hope you all are doing well, enjoy your weekend 😊
Hugs, Lena Katrine



Inga kommentarer: