tisdag 27 augusti 2024

Ekollon by Janneke

Goodmorning my friends, today I show you the card that I made with the Ekollon stamp set. This is a brand new set, released last friday!


I made the base card from light brown cardstock and on that I used a dark brown. The white cardstock is embossed with a embossing folder with leafs on it. I stamped the image with memento ink on copic coloring paper and I colored with copics.


After that I cut the stamp out, and add it on the front of my card.The sentiment is in Dutch and means 'just like that' The little acorns are also colored with copic markers. The bling is colored with a brown stampin' blend.
 

I always stamp with memento inkt on copic coloring paper. The numbers of the Copics, I used can be found on the next photo.
 

Have a amazing day, enjoy it ♥

Janneke




Inga kommentarer: