tisdag 3 september 2024

Skogens Guld by Janneke

Hi and goodmorning, today on the blog a card made by me with the beautiful Skogens Guld stamp set. I used the lovely girl in that set for my card.


The cardbase is made of dark green and on top of that I have used pink and white. On the white cardstock I made splatters in green. I cut out a dark green label and a white one. 

I glue that on my card, and also soe garn under the stamp. The sentiment is from the Skyltat, and I used some enamel dots for my card. 


I stamped the image with memento ink on copic coloring paper and I colored with copics and paper pieced the clothes. After that I cut the stamp out, and add it on the front of my card.The sentiment is

I always stamp with memento inkt on copic coloring paper. The numbers of the Copics, I used can be found on the next photo. Of course you can also color the stamps in with aquarel pencils or paint, zig markers and color pencils. Just use what you want and like ♥

Have a amazing day, enjoy it ♥

Janneke

Inga kommentarer: