fredag 11 oktober 2024

Pumkin Kisses

 Hi and good morning to you all 💗


It's became that time of the year, where scarecrows and pumkins are everywhere 😊

So today I have a card to show you, where I've used images from the stampset 

HW24546 FågelskrEmma/Scarecrow Emma 💓


I absolutely love these cute stamps, and the colours I've chosen for my card, 
are my absolute favourites I think 😉


The images are coloured with my favourite color medium this time also - Zig Clean Color Real Brushes, in these colours: 074, 069, 204, 067, 068, 304, 305, 054 and 601.


All 4 pages of my card has the same layout, coloured leaves from the same set HW24546, and a sentiment from the set HWBC24542 Kos deg from hÄnglar&Wings and ByCino 💕


On the back of my card, I've even used my personalized stamp from hÄnglar&Wings 💖


My card is embellished with severeal layers of cardstock and patterned papers, flowers, gems, lace, doilies and ribbon.

I hope you'll find some inspiration in my card - enjoy your weekend 💝
Hugs, Lena Katrine








Inga kommentarer: