Good morning, today I'm sharing this card that I made with the lovely Löhn stamp set; in English, this set is called Maple. It is no longer for sale, but I still wanted to show it for your inspiration.
To my great sorrow, hÄnglar & Wings is closing down and will no longer be making stamps. You can buy everything currently available with a 30% discount, and once it's gone, it's gone. The webshop will close by December 10th at the latest, or sooner if we sell out. Until then, the design team will be sharing inspiration with the sets they have. My DT work will therefore come to an end, and I find that very sad ;(
I made the base card from white thick cardstock and glued a piece of dark brown onto it. On the basic white, I glued strips of designer paper and then glued it onto the base using foam. I made the stamp from yellow cardstock, using a die for that.
I glued a piece of white cardstock onto it and cut it exactly within the frame of the stamp. I stamped the girl from the Löhn set with Memento ink, and then colored her in with my Copic markers. After cutting her out, I glued a piece of thread behind it and glued her onto the card using foam. The text comes from the Ruttexter Nederländska#2 set.
Have a amazing day and see you next week.
Hugs, Janneke ♥




Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar