Hi hÄnglar friends, it's Jay Jay again!
***
Hi hÄnglar Freunde, ich bin's wieder, Jay Jay!
I used the Små (Klonade) Får / Small (Cloned) Sheep A7 set
for my aumtunly ATCs. At this time the set is still in stock.
***
for my aumtunly ATCs. At this time the set is still in stock.
***
Für meine herbstlichen ATCs habe ich das Små (Klonade) Får /
Small (Cloned) Sheep A7 Set verwendet. Derzeitig ist das Set noch
im Shop verfügbar.
Small (Cloned) Sheep A7 Set verwendet. Derzeitig ist das Set noch
im Shop verfügbar.

I love the color combo ♥.
The cute words are from this set, too.
***
Ich liebe diese Farbkombi ♥.
Die niedlichen Worte sind ebenfalls aus dem Set.

I colored with Albrecht Dürer watercolor pencils
and used an arch cutting die for my ATC.
***
und eine Bogenstanze für meine ATCs genutzt.
Hugs,
Jay Jay

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar