onsdag 19 juni 2019

Bee yourself always

Hi dear ones!

Anna here with you today bringing you another happy CAS card.
This time I've used the adorable set "Sittande Larv" and one of the beautiful sentiments from the "Sommarbin" set. I just made some fussy cutting after my coloring and mounted my cute image using foam tape to get some dimension. That's an easy way to enhance your focal point.

Hej kära ni!

Anna här idag med ett nytt glatt CAS kort.
Den här gången har jag använt mig av det galet söta setet "Sittande Larv" och en av texterna ur det underbara setet "Sommarbin". Jag bara figurklippte helt enkelt ur min söta lilla larv efter att jag färglagt den och monterade den sedan med foamtape. Ett enkelt sätt att förhöja det man vill ska komma i blickfånget.






Anna xo

1 kommentar:

Jacque sa...

Anna, this is such a darling CAS card...The way you have colored that sweet image is SPECIAL!!! I love the cloud background!! Thank you so much for the wonderful inspiration!!!!