tisdag 6 augusti 2019

Happiness Grows in my Garden





Goodmorning, today is my ( Inge)  last day as Guest Designer for the hÄnglar and Wings Blog. It was such a pleasure to work with the wonderful stamps from hÄnglar. But.... I have some Fab news to share, Lisa & Marie asked me to join the hÄnglar and Wings Design Team  woohooo, so happy!!! Looking forward to work with the talented DT and the awesome hÄnglar stamps!


For today I've made a card with the Trädgårdsmästare stampset and I chose the boy from the set to color with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and the Zig Blender pen. I stamped the boy on Bristol Smooth Watercolor Paper with Versafine Black ink, sprinkled him with Clear embossing powder and heated with the heat tool.
For the background I used several pieces of patterned paper and cardstock. On the tag I stamped the little shovel and the rake from the stampset with black ink. The sentiment is also from the same stampset.

Wish you all a wonderful day,
Inge

Vi i teamet hos hÄnglar & Wings är så himla glada över att Inge vill vara med oss! VARMT VÄLKOMMEN - vi hoppas du ska trivas här hos oss. Så du där ute som läser vår blogg och vårt Instagram kommer hitta Inge tillbaka här redan nästa vecka, och då blir det på måndagar du får spana efter Inges alster. 

We are super happy to have Inge with us at the team of hÄnglar & Wings! A HUGE WELCOME from all of us - we hope you'll love your stay! So, if you read our blog and instagram you'll find Inge back here next week again and from then it will be mondays to keep track on Inges projects. 


Inga kommentarer: