tisdag 5 november 2019

Dragon card in blue




We are so happy to welcome Claire into our regular team from today!
Hugs from Lisa & Marie
and the other dt-girls.




Hi everyone, Claire here with my first card as a DT with this lovely team.

I have been in love with Hanglar & Wings since 2012 and I am chuffed to be here :)




Today I have coloured in this lovely dragon from the Drakar collection.
The sentiment is from there as well. In this set we have two dragons and two sentiments so you can mix and match.



I used my Albrecht Durer pencils to colour this cutie in and I used my copics to create a background which I then dotted out with my white gel pen.



I have then framed it with a scalloped die and used glitter paper at the back to give it a bit of pop.

Wish you a great week ahead!

xoxo

Claire


Inga kommentarer: