lördag 11 juni 2022

New Guest designer - Anja

Det er tid for en ny gjestedesigner,
og denne gangen er vi så heldige å ha med oss
Anja Roessling!
Du kan følge henne på Instagram,
og det håper jeg du gjør.
For hun lager fantastiske kort ♥

Dette sier hun om seg selv;
*****************
It is time for a new guestdesigner,
and this time we are so lucky to have with us
Anja Roessling!
You can follow her Instagram,
and I hope you do.
Because she makes awesome cards ♥

This is what she says about herself;


My name is Anja, 
and I live with my little family in Germany.
I love being creative and have making crafts since I was a little girl.
I got into stamping about 10 years ago, 
and it hasn`t let me go ever since.
I prefer working with cute motifs. 
Colouring is my greatest passion.
 I`ve tried everything possible,
 but I always come back to my polychromos.
I`m always really happy when I can make someone happy with my work.

Here is my first card ♥



Stempler brukt; Sjöbarn
*******
Stamps used; Sea children







Er ikke Anja sitt kort bare helt fantastisk?!

Velkommen tilbake i morgen,
for mer kreativ moro :)
****************
Isn`t Anja`s card just totally fantastic?!

Welcome back tomorrow for more creative fun :)

 

1 kommentar:

Marja Sch sa...

Such a cute card. Greetings Marja