tisdag 31 oktober 2023

Stora hÄnglavänner by Janneke

Hi and goodmorning, today on the blog a card taht I made with the beautiful new stamp Stora hÄnglavänner. Isn't this set cute ♥


The base card is made from white cardstock and on top of that I also used white. I used some Christmas designer series paper and made a square from cardstock in white. I added some green on that.


I add some garn on it, and after I stamped the image with memento ink on copic coloring paper I colored with copics. I cut the stamp out and add it on the card. The sentiment is stamped with memento ink, and punched out with a circle punch.

 

I always stamp with memento inkt on copic coloring paper. The numbers of the Copics I used can be found on the next photo.


Have a wonderful day, 
 
Janneke ♥

Inga kommentarer: