måndag 11 december 2023

Day 6 of my DD

 

Hello, Bonjour, my lovely Crafty Friends !

Welcome to you here on hÄnglar & Wings !

 

The month of December is already well underway and  it is with pleasure that
 I continue my December Daily.

* * *
The background of the page is stamped in distress ink with one of the stamps
 from the second sheet of the 2022 Advent calendar.
I glued a kraft paper envelope on top which I decorated with 
 the Dies - Siffersoppa / Number soup and the 
 lantern from the third board of last year's advent calendar.

I used the set  Clear Stamps - Sittande PälshÄnglar / Seated Fur hAngels and 
the sign of the set Clear Stamps - Tomtar med paket och skylt / Santas with package and sign.
The word come from the set  Clear Stamps - Coola hÄnglar / Cool hAngels.
 
 
 




 I hope you enjoyed my project and

 thank you for stopping by

Hugs from Sylvie ♥

Inga kommentarer: