tisdag 26 december 2023

Ture by Janneke

Hi and goodmorning, hope you had a amazing Christmas. Today on the blog a card & Gift card package made by me with the Ture stampset. It is brand new stamp set, and you find all new stamps in the webshop right now ;-)
 
  
 
The base card is made of white cardstock, and for the lay out I used different layers design papier and cardstock. The gift card package is made from design paper.
 
 
 
I stamped the image with memento ink on copic coloring paper I colored with copics and spectrum noir. After that I cut the stamp out, and add it on the front of my card. 
 

The giftcard package (but you can also put money in it) is made from design paper and I used a enveloppe punch board to make it. The paper is 6" by 6" and punch and score at 2 5/8" and then punch rond at the score line.

I always stamp with memento inkt on copic coloring paper. The numbers of the Copics, Spectrum Noir and Blends, I used can be found on the next photo.



Have a wonderful day, 
 
Janneke ♥

Inga kommentarer: