måndag 24 juni 2024

Briefcase with new digi-stamps

 

Hello, Bonjour, my lovely Crafty Friends !

Welcome to you here on hÄnglar & Wings !

 

It's time for a new project with new DIGI-stamps available on the webshop !

   * * * 

I decided to create a briefcase before our upcoming vacation ;)
 I will collect the various tickets, road maps or any other documents necessary 
for the smooth running of our stay in Occitanie.
I started by freehand drawing a circle that I inked in blue. 
Then I created seaweed with brown ink. Here is my "porthole" drawn ;)
 I then printed and colored with watercolors DIGI - Sea bear guy and 
 DIGI - Boat.
I cut them out and put it on the sailboat with a little gauze for the spray. 
 
* * * 
 




 I hope you enjoyed my project and

 thank you for stopping by

Hugs from Sylvie ♥ 

 

Inga kommentarer: