tisdag 25 juni 2024

Sommartjej med hjärta & Sommartjej by Janneke

Hi and goodmorning .. Last week we got new stamps and this time we have digi stamps. So these two labels are made with two of the new digi stamps.


The one on the left label is Sommartjej med hjärta and the right on is Sommartjej. I colored them with my Copics and Stampin' Blends, and cut them out. I have added some thread behind the images and glue them on the with circles that I have embosd.

I have add them on the red and pink labels and on top of them I have stapled a piece of ribbon. I did not add any sentiment because I do not know yet wherefor I will use them.

I forgot to make a photo of the used Copics, but here are they: E00 - E01 - E02 - R20 - R24  R27 - R29 - W00 - W1 and the Melon Mambo Stampin' Blends.

Have a amazing day, enjoy it ♥

Janneke



Inga kommentarer: