söndag 15 september 2019

Sunday Inspiration

Hi lovely sunday!
Today one or more from our team have some extra inspiration for you.  YEAH!
The joy grows when sharing.

Hej underbara söndag!
Idag har en eller flera ur vårt team lite extra inspiration till dig. HURRA!
Delad glädje är dubbel glädje ni vet...

**********************


Hi everyone, today I have a card to share with the brand new stampset Skördetid ( Harvest Time)  I stamped the girl from the set on Bristol Smooth Watercolor Paper, sprinkled her with clear embossingpowder and heated with the heat tool. I colored her with my Zig markers and the Zig Blenderpen. After that I fussy cutted her out. I made a lay out with several Dies and a background stamp which I stamped in almost the same color as the sweater of the girl. The You Warm My Heart sentiments is from the Clear Set English. A fun set filled with lots of different sentiments


**********************
❤❤❤
Tomorrow we'll start a new week with lots of more inspiration.
Please come back and visit us again.

Imorgon påbörjar vi en ny inspirationsvecka så glöm inte att
komma tillbaka och se vad som händer.

Inga kommentarer: