lördag 23 maj 2020

Saturday Inspiration ❤

Hi lovely Saturday!
Today one or more from our team have some extra inspiration for you.  YEAH!
The joy grows when sharing.

Hej underbara Lördag!
Idag har en eller flera ur vårt team lite extra inspiration till dig. HURRA!
Delad glädje är dubbel glädje ni vet...

**********************
Wenche here today and I have some extra inspiration to share with you.
I have created this clean & simple card that I almost never do, but sometimes we need to push ourselves out of the comfort zone to be able to grow.
Well, here is my take on a CAS card and I hope you like it.
I have used a finished card base made of dark kraft cardstock that is much coarser than the kraft cardstock I usually use.
I have used the butterflies and text from the Mixed Media collection: "Fjärilar"

I have colored with Prismacolor pencils, and to get the lines visible after coloring I stamped on a transparet and placed it over the image.



Enjoy the weekend
Hugs, Wenche

**********************
❤❤❤

Please come back and visit us again.
There is always something new to see in here.

Välkommen åter - det finns alltid något nytt
här inne att inspireras av.

Inga kommentarer: