onsdag 13 maj 2020

Student-kort - Happy colors by Anna

Hi dear ones!

Anna here with you today sharing a graduation card. The graduation will unfortunately not be the same as past years this year of Corona but despite that, or maybe because of that, we should make sure our students will be showered with greeting-cards. Deal?!

I've been playing around with lovely STUDENTEN sentiment from the "Studenttjej" set and another smaller one from the "Blandade Hälsningar" set.
I stamped my combined sentiment on Vellum, one by one and also heat embossed them one by one with clear embossing powder. Then I backed my vellum piece with a piec of white cardstock in the same shape.

My Background is made using a bunch of Distress Oxide's in happy colors upon my before prepared card panel already heat embossed stamp image of all the alpha stamps from hÄnglar & Wings. I masked using Purple Tape to get the stripes. I made them one by one moving my two stripes of tape.

**********************************

Hej godingar!

Anna här med er idag med ett färgglatt Student-kort. Studenten kommer ju inte alls bli som vanligt detta Corona-år men trots det, eller kanske på grund av det, ska vi se till att överösa våra studenter med glada gratulations-kort. Ska vi säga så?!

Jag har lekt loss med den otroligt fina STUDENTEN texten från setet, "Studenttjej" och sedan en mindre text från "Blandade Hälsningar" set.
Jag stämplade min kombinerade text på vellum, en och en, och jag värme-embossade även varje text för sig. Sedan "backade" jag den med en likadan vimpel i vit cardstock.

Bakgrunden gjorde jag med hel hög härliga Distress Oxide's i glada färger och min redan värme-embossade kortpanel med motiv av alla hÄnglar & Wings alfabets-stämplar. Jag maskade varje rand med hjälp av Purple Tape. Jag gjorde dom en och en genom att flytta mina två tejpremsor.





Anna xx

Inga kommentarer: