onsdag 10 juni 2020

ATC using Bollblommor

Hi dear friends!

Anna here again sharing some new inspiration using the absolutely gorgeous Bollblommor set.
I've made a seies of four ATC-cards.
My background is made using diluted acrylic paint and the smooshing technique.
I used watercolor paper since it was really wet and messy, LOL!

When the background was all dry I stamped my flowers in three different Distress Oxide's, Weathered Wood, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio. Then I heat embossed those stamped flowers using the new Distress Embossing Glaze in the color Cracked Pistachio.
Since the Glaze is translucent you get different shades of green from those colors I used for stamping.

**********************

Hej fina ni!

Anna här igen med lite ny inspiration där jag använt det fantastiskt snygga setet, Bollblommor.
Jag gjorde en serie på fyra ATC-kort.
För min bakgrund använde jag utspädd akrylfärg och smooshing-tekniken.
Jag använde akvarellpapper eftersom det var rätt blött och kladdigt, haha!

När bakgrunden torkat helt stämplade jag blommorna i tre olika Distress Oxide's, Weathered Wood, Peacock Feathers och Cracked Pistachio.Sedan värme-embossade jag blommorna med den ny Distress Embossing Glaze i färgen Cracked Pistachio.
Eftersom Glazen är genomskinlig så blir det olika toner av grönt beroende på färgerna jag stämplat med.





Anna xx

Inga kommentarer: