lördag 27 juni 2020

Saturday Inspiration with Wenche

Hi lovely Saturday!
Today one or more from our team have some extra inspiration for you.  YEAH!
The joy grows when sharing.

Hej underbara Lördag!
Idag har en eller flera ur vårt team lite extra inspiration till dig. HURRA!
Delad glädje är dubbel glädje ni vet...

**********************

Hi hÄnglar friends!
It's me, Wenche, with some extra inspiration for you!

Today I have created a card for a boy with one of the adorable digi stamps from "Bisingar"
The star text is from the mixed media set: "Stjärnor" and on the circle behind the boy I have stamped with letters from the new amazing alphabet set: "Konturalfabet"

He is really a star
I have colored with Prismacolor pencils on kraft cardstock.


I have used these stamps:
Bisingar
Stjärnor
Konturalfabet


Enjoy the weekend!
Hugs, Wenche


**********************
❤❤❤

Please come back and visit us again.
There is always something new to see in here.

Välkommen åter - det finns alltid något nytt
här inne att inspireras av.

2 kommentarer:

Tigger a(r)t work sa...

I write it here (don't have facebook or Insta ;})
my Kit Ren Lycka arrived on thursday and they are soooooo amazing!!!
Thank you so much and I hope that the corona virus leave all country quick, that all goes back to normal ;) (so the post fees/ that was a complett big set that I can't buy *lol*/ currency of a stamper *hahahaha*).
Wish all a wonderful sunny weekend and stay healthy!!! and creativ :)!!
XO
Tiggerchen

Tigger a(r)t work sa...

Wenche your card is so sweet :)
XO
Tiggerchen