måndag 27 februari 2023

Easter's on its way...

 

 Helloooo ! Bonjour !

Welcome to you here on hÄnglar & Wings !


Today, I made an Easter card with new Clear Stamps - Morotskaniner / Carrot Bunnies

               
                                                                                         and
Stencil - Blad

 

          * * * 

 
First of all I inked foliage with distress inks on a first paper and I cut around the leaves with my cutter.
Then, on a second paper I stamped carrots on the bottom , I colored with watercolors and I cut with my cutter too.
    I overlapped the two papers and glued them.
Finally, I stamped the cute little girl, colored , cut and I sat her on the carrots ;)
 


 

I hope you like it,
It's up to you to create ! 

Have a wonderful day,

Hugs from Sylvie ♥

Inga kommentarer: