måndag 22 maj 2023

Gift bag and bookmark

 

Hello, Bonjour, my lovely Crafty Friends !

Welcome to you here on hÄnglar & Wings !

 

It's time for a  gift bag and a bookmark created with the new set "Sirliga Blad" that you can find in store from tomorrow.

I used too Clear Stamps - Stora & and Clear Stamps - Mixade Blommor / Mixed Flowers

 

  * * * 

The gift bag :

I stamped foliage from "Mixade Blommor" on a white cardstock. 

I made my bag and I decorated it with two stamps of the set " Stora " and foliages from the new stamp "Sirliga Blad".

I put some gaze under the leaves.

The word LOVE is stamped with letters from the set "Clear Stamps - Alfabet - Skrivmaskin / Alphabet typewriter"


 

The bookmark :

I stamped and cut foliages. I glued them on the bookmark.

I put some masking tape and the same word.


* * * 
 
 





 I hope you enjoyed my project and

 thank you for stopping by

Hugs from Sylvie ♥

Inga kommentarer: