tisdag 9 maj 2023

VirkaLisa by Janneke

 
Hi and goodmorning, I hope you had a great weekend ♥ Mie was amazing, because I heard that I could stay another 6 months in the hänglar & Wings design team. So I smilded the whole weekend .. so happy to be in this team ..
 
Today I have a card made with the VirkaLisa, and this set is so cute.
 
 
 

I stamped Lisa on copic coloring paper with memento ink, and colored with my Copic markers. After that I cut the stamp out, and add it on the front of my card. I added some garn behind her.


 

I made the background with the Kvadrat & Cirkel stencil and ink in the same bluegreen as the cardstock. I have punched the cirkel out with a 1" punch, and put some bling on the card. 


 

The numbers of the Copics I used can be found on the next photo.


 

Have a wonderful day, enjoy
 
Janneke ♥


 

Inga kommentarer: