tisdag 19 september 2023

Flygfän bij Janneke

Hi and goodmorning, today I have this card for you, that I made with the beautiful Fkygfän stamp set. I love the sentiment to ..


The base car is made from black cardstock and on top of that I used orange. The white cardstock on top has splaters made with black ink. I used some Halloween designer series paper and made two circles from cardstock in white and orange.

I add some garn on it, and after I stamped the image with memento ink on copic coloring paper I colored with copics, blends and spectrum noir. I love to combine these alcohol markers, I cut the stamp out and add it on the card.

The sentiment is stamped with memento ink to, and I cut it out. The numbers of the Copics I used can be found on the next photo.
 
 

Have a wonderful day, 
 
Janneke ♥

 

Inga kommentarer: