söndag 17 september 2023

Pumpor & Flygfän bij Janneke

 Hi and goodmorning, today on the blog a card made with the Pumpor & Flygfän stamp sets. I combine those because they fit good ..


 

I made the base card from blackcardstock, and on that I glued oranje cardstock. On white cardstock I made the moon with yellow, aldo my hibbie told me that it looks like the Sun. Anyway I wanted a moon and stamped the bats from the Flygfän stamp set on it with black ink.

 

 

I stamped the pumpkins from the Pumpor stamp set on copic coloring paper with Memento ink and colored with Copics. After that I cut the stamps out, and add it on the front of my card. 


 

The sentiment is from the Flygfän stamp set, and I stamped it with black ink and cut it out. Behind that you find some black garn. And I added some black rhinestones.

 


Have a wonderful day, 
 
Janneke ♥

Inga kommentarer: