tisdag 26 september 2023

Målare by Janneke

Hi and goodmorning, today I have this card for you, that I made with the beautiful Målare stamp set. I love the sentiment to .. Evenryone needs color in there lifes right!


The base is made of white cardstock, and on top of that I added some bright pink. On the top of both I add aquarel paper, and splatter it with champagne color mist. I add the three colors with water and ink.

 
 
I stamped the image with memento ink on copic coloring paper I colored with copics, blends and spectrum noir. I love to combine these alcohol markers, I cut the stamp out and add it on the card.
 

The sentiment is stamped with memento ink on white cardstock, and I cut it out.

The sentiment is stamped with memento ink to, and I cut it out. The numbers of the Copics I used can be found on the next photo.

Have a wonderful day, 
 
Janneke ♥

Inga kommentarer: