lördag 19 februari 2022

Guest Post by Susen

Godmorgon!

Hoppas ni har en riktigt fin dag.

Idag bjuder vi på en gäst här i bloggen, och vi välkomnar
Susen från Tyskland.

Susen hittar du på instagram under namnet Susi120983 

Så här skriver hon om sig själv:

My name is Susen and I live in the middle of Germany.
I live together with my hubby and two bunnies. 
As I can remember I always was creative. During the years I tested a lot of different kinds of creative hobbies. About 10 years ago I discovered the stamping and cardmaking hobby. Since then I collected hundreds of stamps and crafting supplies. What started with a little box of crafty stash turned into lot of shelves with tons of crafty fun. 
When I started with stamping I colored with Copics, but about 5 years later I tried to color with Distress Inks and I loved it. I love coloring motifs with my Distress Inks because it's so easy to create with only one or two colors and get so many different shades. 

Susen har använt vår "Hjärtevän" på ett kort fyllt av härliga lager - se så härligt hjärtat glittrar!

****************

Good morning!
Hope you have a lovely day.

Today we have a guest here in the blog, and it's Susen from Germany!
You'll find Susen at instagram under the name: 
Susi120983 

Read above what she says about herself.

Susen has used our "Hjärtevän" on a card filled with lovely layers - note the glittery heart!





You'll see more from Susen in a few weeks!
Enjoy your day!


Inga kommentarer: