lördag 13 januari 2024

18th Birthday, Semlor, criminology card

 In less than a month it is my first born sons 18th Birthday 😍 And the new stamp set Ture was just a match made in heaven for his Birthday Card






I've used stamps from many different sets for this card 🫣 I can't help myself I just love all the different text stamps that we have 😍

New Stamps

TureHjärtligt Sagt

Older ones; sentences & words

Blandade hälsningar, Konturalfabet, Viktigt, Till baksidan, Mix Tillsammans, Kaffe & Choklad, Grattisbiljett, krambiljett & Året runt mix 

Older ones; motives/figures 

kalasdax, Studentska 2023 & hJulextra


All stamps are coloured with Distressinks and some highlights with Shimmering aquarelle on aquarelle paper 📜🖌️


You can find more pictures and information over at the hÄnglar & Wings Instagram, Facebook page and Angelicas Instagram 



Wishing you a lovely Saturday

Angelica 💕


Inga kommentarer: