tisdag 23 januari 2024

Sirliga Tulpaner by Janneke

Hi and goodmorning, today on the blog labels made by me with the beautiful new stamp set Sirliga Tulpaner that is in the webshop today!
 
 

How amaing are these four tulips for making cards, label or even scrapbooking. I love this set ♥


This green label is made with the new stamp set and I have colored with spectrum noir illustratos on all my labels. The sentiment is from the Tulpanflicka stamp set.


On this pink label the sentiment is from the tre hjÄrtan set. The background is the asemisk bakgrund stamp.

And this label the sentiment is from the tulpanflicka stemp set. I have used the kvadrat & cirkel stecil for the background.

The color numbers I have use is DG2 - DG3- DG4 - FS1 - FS2 and FS3.


Have a amazing day, enjoy it ♥

Janneke

 
 

Inga kommentarer: