måndag 29 januari 2024

Cards in their box

 

Hello, Bonjour, my lovely Crafty Friends !

Welcome to you here on hÄnglar & Wings !

 

It's time for new cards in a box with new stamps Clear Stamps - Sirliga Tulpaner.

I used to some stencils like Stencil - Ränder / Stripes and Stencil - Regnbåge / Rainbow.

   * * * 

I used my Gelli Plate to make some backgrounds with acrylic paint,

scraps of paper lying around on the desk and sentences from 
 Clear Stamps - Coola hÄnglar / Cool hAngels.
I colored the tulips with distress inks and I decorated the petals with
 a metallic felt.
I made a pretty paper box in which I slipped my 4 little cards...
 everything was given to a very good friend ♥.
You will be able to see them in real life on monday on the brand's IG account. 
 

* * * 








  I hope you enjoyed my project and

 thank you for stopping by

Hugs from Sylvie ♥ 


 

Inga kommentarer: