måndag 1 januari 2024

Interactive bookmark

 

Hello, Bonjour, my lovely Crafty Friends !

Welcome to you here on hÄnglar & Wings !

 

First of all, I wish you an excellent and happy new year 2024.

 To start this new year, I present to you an interactive bookmark! 

 It folds and unfolds to be able to stand like an easel ;)

 I got this idea while playing with some old slides lying around on my desk.

 I discovered Ture Sventon thanks to the new Clear Stamps - Ture

...and I love it ! I put him in a detective 

situation on my bookmark ;)

I also used  Clear Stamps - Tre Hjärtan / Three Hearts.

 

To better understand how it works, there will be a video on IG today.
 

   * * * 









 I hope you enjoyed my project and

 thank you for stopping by

Hugs from Sylvie ♥

Inga kommentarer: