måndag 29 april 2024

Junk Journal " No hurries No worries "

 

Hello, Bonjour, my lovely Crafty Friends !

Welcome to you here on hÄnglar & Wings !

 

Do you know junk journal?
It's a journal made with pages of all kinds
 and sizes in which you put whatever you want!
I made mine with new
 Clear Stamps - Sköldpaddor / Turtles
and 

Dies - Bollstänglar / Ball stalks.

I used too 

Stencil - Blad / Leaf

  * * * 

First I used the stencil and pink ink to make
 the background paper. I then made cutouts from 
the same paper and glued them across a round window.
 Then, I colored the turtle with watercolors, 
cut it out and placed it on a cutout.
 Inside, I prepared a small bookmark.
 
Here it is in pictures ...





  * * * 

 I hope you enjoyed my project and

 thank you for stopping by

Hugs from Sylvie ♥ 

 

Inga kommentarer: