tisdag 16 april 2024

Småbjörnar by Janneke


Hi and goodmorning, today on the blog a boy card (could be also for a baby boy) made by me with the beautiful Småbjörnar stamp set.


The base card is made of white cardstock, and I used white cardstock on top of the base card.
I add some splatters on the front white card with a copic marker. I make a dark green circle and on top of that a white circle that I made with a die.


I stamped the image with memento ink on copic coloring paper and I colored with copics. I paper pieced the cloths. After that I cut the stamp out, and add it on the front of my card. I also used a piece of garn on my card.


The letters boy are made in the same color as the circle and I used dies to make them.

Have a amazing day, enjoy it ♥

Janneke

 
 

Inga kommentarer: