tisdag 8 oktober 2019

Hocus Pocus Witch from our guest Claire


Hi everyone hope you're having a great week.

I am back with you today with a Halloween card which I created using the lovely girl from Sittande Häxor. This collection has two sets of sentiments and I decided to go for the 'it's just a bunch of hocus pocus.
It's one of my favourite ones with her pointy hat and broom.

*********

Hejsan! Hoppas ni har haft en bra vecka.

Jag är tillbaka med ett Halloweenkort där jag använt mig av den söta flickan från Sittande Häxor.
I det här setet finns det två olika texter och jag bestämde mig för att använda "it's just a bunch of
hocus pocus". Med sin hatt och kvasten är hon en av favoriterna.




I have gone for the staple colours orange and purple associated with Halloween and coloured her up with pencils on kraft paper.  I have die cut her with a round die leaving the broom out of course. I have used a chipboard round frame around her and die cut some decoration and interest. Gesso is quite in at the minute so you will be seeing me using it on almost all of my projects - I love experimenting haha.

**********

Jag har använt mig av dom traditionella Halloween-färgerna orange och lila. Tjejen är färglagd med färgpennor på kraftpapper. Jag har stansat ut en cirkel runt henne där kvasten sticker ut utanför cirkeln. En Chipboard-ram och stansade dekorationer ger lite mer intresse tillsammans gesso som är lite "inne" just nu.





Hope you are happily creating your Halloween projects with the beautiful Hanglar & Wings
images and look forward to seeing your creations.

Lots of love,

Claire

Inga kommentarer: