fredag 18 oktober 2019

Sittande Haxor


Hi there, it's almost weekend yay! I've a card to share today made with the Sittande Haxör,  In about a week or so it's Halloween, so it's time to make some last minute Halloween cards.


I have chosen the boy from the set and stamped him and the broom from the same set with Versafine Black on Bristol Smooth Watercolor Paper. After that I sprinkled some clear embossing powder and heatted with a heat tool. The colouring is done with Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and the Zig Blender pen. For the background I used some background stamps and fun Halloween papers. The Boo to You sentiment is from the Ullas Syster stampset.

Wish you all a fabulous weekend,
Inge

1 kommentar:

Tigger a(r)t work sa...

*Sorry* for the post here!! I don't have facebook *lol* but today arrived my Pure Happiness Christmas/Winter Kit aaaand I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!! It looks sooooooooooo fantastic!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE it *LOL* *sorry* it is so amazing!!!!! Thank you soooooo much!!!!!!!

XOXO
Tiggerchen