lördag 7 mars 2020

Bug Girl - by guest Sara Zoppi


Sara is back with her final card as a guest at hÄnglar & Wings.
We are so thrilled that you could join us for a guest spot and you are welcome back!

Bug Girl
Here there is the girl of the “Sitting Bug” stamp set, sitting in a field of flowers. I wanted to make a one-layer card, using the no-line coloring techniqe. I stamped the image with a really pale copic friendly ink, I hand draw the flowers (inspired by a card from Amy Young) and I started coloring the field and the sky with Copics. I then colored the girl and to enhance colors and create details I used colored pencils. I matted the scene with three layers of paper and added some shiny stars as finishing touches. 

************

Sara är tillbaka med sitt sista kort som gäst hos hÄnglar & Wings.Vi är så tacksamma för att du ville gästa oss och du är varmt välkommen tillbaka!

Bug Girl

Här är flickan från setet Sitting Bugs - mitt i ett hav av blommor. Det blev ett en-lagers-kort med no-line tekniken. Motivet är alltså stämplat med en väldigt ljus stämpeldyna för att få ett mjukare utseende. Blommorna är handritade (med inspiration från Amy Young) och jag började med att färglägga himlen och gräset innan jag färglade flickan. För att lyfta fram detaljer har jag använt mig av färgpennor. 






Hugs / Kram Sara


Inga kommentarer: