söndag 8 mars 2020

I can, but... - by Wenche

Hello to Sunday and you sweet hÄnglar friends!
Today I have made a birthday card with "Sittande trädgårdspojke" and I have dived into my stack of hÄnglar stamps and ended up using 8 set's.
I have used one of the great texts from "Uppish #1"
For the numbers I used "Små Siffor" and on the tags I used the smallest star from "Stjärnor"
I placed this cute boy at some leaves - maybee he has climbed to the top of a tree?
He is colored with Prismacolor pencils on craft cardstock.
At the edges I have used "Bakgrundstext"
The inside text is created using texts from two different sets.
"just sitting...." is from "Skridskopar" and I made sure to not add ink on the last word ("you")
"Summer time" is from "Sommarbin"
My personal stamp has been replaced with this text from "Handmade English"
I have used these sets of stamps for this card:
I wish you all a fantastic Sunday!
Hugs, Wenche 

Inga kommentarer: