söndag 22 mars 2020

Some Bunny loves you.... by DT Wenche

Hello all you wonderful people

Have you seen all the new beautiful stamps yet?
I'm over the moon with all of them and for today's card I have used one of the bunnies from "Kaninfamilj

They are soo cute 

I have also used one of the new texts from "Uppish #2"

She is so heavenly sweet 
Colored with Prismacolor pencils on kraft cardstock.

The text I have used on the inside is also from "Kaninfamilj"

Stamps used on this card:
I wish you all a lovely and creative Sunday!
Big hugs, Wenche

1 kommentar:

Tigger a(r)t work sa...

OMG, I'm over the moon and back for this bunny's
aaaaaaaaaand I'm over to the mars and back for the the amazing, wonderful, fantastic and hyperspaced (I don't know if the word is there ;}) for the new Pure Happines Kit!!!!! It arrived yesterday and it is .............. *speechless* *wowie*, I don't know which one I like more!!!!
There are out of space!!!
Thank you sooooo much for your creativity!!!!

XOXO
Tiggerchen