måndag 16 januari 2023

First month of my diary

 

 Helloooo ! Bonjour !

Welcome to you here on hÄnglar & Wings !

 

Today, I present the first month of my diary.

 I realised the cover with several stamps.

First of all, I embossed trees of the set Clear Stamps - Blad-träd on a tag then I inked with distress.

 Afterwards I colored the boy of the set Håll mitt hjärta and kerns of the set Rock it, the sentence come from this set too.

Numbers come from stamps of advent calendar ;)


 Have a look....

 


 

 




           
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      





I hope you like them,

It's up to you to create ! 

Have a wonderful day,

Hugs from Sylvie ♥

Inga kommentarer: