måndag 16 december 2019

16 December - Advent Calendar 2019

Welcome to the 16th day of our Advent Calendar. For today I made a gift wrap for a bar of chocolate, chocolate is always a good idea ;-)


First I made the wrap for the Milka chocolate from white cardstock and then I stamped the front of the wrap with the Stjärnor stampset with different colors of Versamagic Chalk ink. After that I stamped with a stamp from the Bakgrundtext stampset over the stars with Versafine Black. The text on the tag is from the Pyntande Tomtar stampset.


For the inside of the wrap I stamped the girl from the Pyntande Tomtar stampset and the little sentiment from the set.


Wish you all a wonderful day,
Inge

1 kommentar:

Jacque sa...

Inge, this is a wonderful idea!! Thanks so much for sharing!!! Your use of all of the texture is amazing!!! Thank you so much for the great idea!!!