fredag 6 december 2019

6 December - Advent Calendar 2019


Good morning everyone, Becky here with you with today's advent inspiration.

I have decided to do something SOOOOO different for me, matching tags and wrapping paper.


I have used both the boy and the girl from the Med Ljus och Lykta set, and the star is part of the set too.

I have used detail gold embossing powder for the tags, I have used kraft card and also distressed the edges with walnut stain ink.


I have made three tags,


The camera hasn't picked up the shiney gold too well, but in real life they look so pretty, I had forgotten how much I like watching the embossing powder melt, lol.


All three of the tags...


For the wrapping paper I have simply used brown paper that you can get from the post office to wrap parcels in, and stamped all of the images on using brown ink, I really like the look of brown on kraft.


I have used string to wrap the present, I am starting to use less single use plastic, and this is another one of my baby steps.


The present and the tag..


Thank you for popping by, I hope that I have inspired you to use the stamps in a slightly different way, I know that I will be using this more and more.

Hugs,

Becky xx

1 kommentar:

Jacque sa...

Becky, these productions are so pretty especially with the gold embossing! I would never have thought to use the sweet images in this way but they are STUNNING!!! Thanks for sharing such a great idea!!