måndag 2 december 2019

2 December - Advent Calendar 2019

 Hello goodmorning and welcome to the second day of our Advent Calender!


Today I am showing you a little gift box for tea candles ( Ikea) I made the box with some design paper and cardstock which matches the pink tealights.


I stamped the boy from the Julia och Julius with Versafine Black on Bristol Smooth Watercolor Paper. After that I sprinkled him with some clear embossing powder and heated with the heat tool. I colored him with Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and the Zig Blenderpen. After that I have cut him out with scissors.  For the text I stamped a sentiment form the Granar stampset on some white paper. 


Love the look of this boy sitting there and waiting for christmas, HoHoHo ^_^

Wish you all a wonderful day and don't forget to check in tomorrow on the blog for another fabulous Advent idea!
Inge

1 kommentar:

Jacque sa...

Oh how cute he is, Inge!! The shades of pink and blue you have used to showcase this darling little guy are just beautiful!! :Love the die cuts you have used to surround him!!! So special this is!!! Thanks for sharing!!!