måndag 26 april 2021

Create your own Sunshine by Inge

 


Hi and goodmorning, today is a bit of a sad post because it's my last post as a DT member of hÄnglar and Wings. Through some circumstances in my personal life I have to say goodbye... Thanks so much Marie and Lisa for having me in the team for the last couple of years, your love, trust and genourosity ❤


Okay, back to the card ;-) This cheerful little girl is stamped with the Sara och Margareta stampset. I stamped her on white watercolor paper with Versafine Nocturne ink. I colored her with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and the Zig Blenderpen. The sentiment and the sun from the set are stamped on a tag. The sun is heat embossed with Silver embossingpowder. For the lay out I used several Die cuts and some strips of cardstock and glimmer paper.


Have a wonderful monday,
Inge

Inga kommentarer: