lördag 10 april 2021

Life is better on the farm - by Wenche

Hello Saturday!

Wenche here today to share this giftbag I made one year ago.


I have used these stamps, listed in masking order:
Bunny in front: Kaninfamilj
Sheep: Ullrik och Ullrika
Flowers: Sittande Trädgårdflicka
Road sign: Sittande Trädgårdflicka
Sign post: Sittande Trädgårdflicka
Brickwall: Sittande Trädgårdflicka
Bunny behind the wall: Kaninfamilj

Text on road sign:
FUN: Sittande Trädgårdflicka
farm:  Sittande Trädgårdspojke

The sentence is from Sittande Trädgårdspojke

The small butterflies is from Fjärilar

I think the hiding bunny is up to some monkey business.
I have colored with Prismacolor pencils on kraft cardstock.

At the back I have created the text using letters from Rakt Alfabet med Siffror
The butterflies is from Fjärilar and the big one is stamped on yellow design paper.


I whish you all a lovely Saturday!
Hugs, Wenche

Inga kommentarer: