söndag 25 april 2021

Guest Designer Sandra Wieffering NL, Bosse och Kerstin

Hi and goodmorning, today we are happy to announce our guest Sandra Wieffering. She will guest us with two posts of which this is the first. Please visit her Instagram and Blog to see more of what she creates.

Hi all, I am Sandra and I am living together with my cute dog Bobbie and two cats Abbey and Sam in the Netherlands.  I love being creative with stamps and paper but I also love to knit and crochet. Cute stamps are my favorite stamps and it was such a fun surprise to be asked as a guest designer for the hÄnglar and Wings stamp company which has so many awesome cute stamps to choose from!


For my fist card I stamped Bosse from the Bosse och Kerst stampset on watercolor paper with Memento black ink. He is colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.

After the coloring I cut him out with scissors. For the Lay Out I used some fun fishie Diecuts, and black and blue cardstock.

Happy crafting,
Sandra

Inga kommentarer: