måndag 1 augusti 2022

Flower moth

  Helloooo !

 

Welcome to you here on hÄnglar & Wings today. 

Today, It's me, Sylvie, who presents the charming set " Blomstersvärmare / Flower moth ".



* * *

 I create two small labels which can  go with a present .

I colored with watercolors, embossed in white the wings and I used old slides for the background.

Here they are ...

 




                                                                          I hope you like them !

                                                                    Please come back and visit us again.
                                                         There is always something new to see in  here.

                                                          Happy day,

                                                          Sylvie




Inga kommentarer: